SPRING JOY SPECIAL in honor of pancreatic cancer joy warrior, Nancy Allin Nelson
JOIN THE JOY RESISTANCE!
Donate to receive Nancy's new fundraising book project released February 8, 2020, JOY! Finding Joy in Every Day
Celebrate the artistic, generous spirit of St. Paul's legacy leader in women and children's health advocacy, Nancy Allin Nelson–now also a pancreatic cancer joy warrior who is using her lifelong gifts as a photographer poet to enlarge our joyful affirmation and appreciation of life.
When you donate, you help rural Minnesota kids write, publish and sell books to fund community betterment projects the children identify.
- Every donation to Minnesota Children's Press is tax-exempt and qualifies you for a thank you gift of Nancy's gorgeous book of photography and affirmations, Finding Joy in Every Day!
- A visual meditation on joy and its power for good in this world, the 32-page full color, softcover book celebrates beauty, speaking and living our love, sharing our joy. Printed joyfully in Minnesota, of course!
- All proceeds support Minnesota Children's Press child authors finding and living their joy through multigenerational collaborations with elders they interview to write and illustrate books that probe the meaning of life and celebrate it -- Just as Nancy does!
Books written and illustrated by rural Minnesota kids in grades 2-10 teach:
- Key communication skills for success in school, careers
- Practical 21st century digital competencies
- Confidence in conversational, interviewing, research and presentation abilities
- Productive entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to create inclusive, diverse, multigenerational community